Is my child eligible?
Little Athletics is open to athletes five or older (check the Age-Group Calculator). Your child must be five or older before they can participate.
U6-U16 athletes complete in the Competition program from 8:30am – 11.30pm (Saturday sessions and some Friday evenings due to coinciding events)
How do I register?
This year registration will be open from November, through the LAVic website, as described below. After registering on the LAV website, print off your Proof-of-Payment page and bring it along to your athletes first competition.
All new registrations must produce a “Proof of age” such as a birth certificate, passport etc.
You will have recently received an email with your child’s username and password from Little Athletics Victoria (if you have not received this email contact the club registrar).
- Go to the LAV website and click on the “Returning Member” button.
- Click on Renew registration and login with the username and password to complete your registration.
- Follow the prompts and pay online as per previous seasons to LAVic. Your child will receive their bib once they are financial and active. No need to come to registration day, unless you try out an event, buy uniforms or have any questions.
- Go to the LAVic’s Membership Page and click on the “New Member” button.
- Choose Next Step Find a Centre
- Search for and choose Croydon Little Athletics Centre
- Select Register Now
- Under Join New Members click CLICK HERE
At this point you can choose two options:
Option A: Trial Athlete Offer (2 free weeks as a trial member)
– Click Register for a trial. read the next page and then click ‘Register for Trial Athlete Offer‘ and complete your details.
– You will receive an email from LAVic. Please print out your trial patch contained in the email and bring it with you.
Option B: Register as a full member
– Click Register Now read the page and completing the forms.
– Select Croydon Little Athletics Centre, follow the prompts to complete your registration.
You’re all set!
Come to Registration Day with your Proof-of-Payment and some Proof-of-Age for your child.